"Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for it."
Senior Data Scientist – UK
Job Reference: CTT01
- At least 3+ years of experience as data scientist, degree in Match/ Statistics/ IT or related field, excellent data analysis skills (graphical analysis, mathematical modelling, hypothesis testing), proficient in English, Excellent communication skills, familiar with SQL, NoSQL, advanced coding skills to build scripts for data analysis.
- Analyse raw data – assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing;
- Design prototypes for accurate and scalable prediction processes and algorithms;
- Create functional and technical documentation;
- Collaborate with the software development team for implementation;
- Oversee product systems – monitor accuracy and performance and resolve issues;
- Communicate the results to partners and customers.
- At least 3+ years of professional experience;
- Successfully completed studies in Statistics/ Applied Mathematics/ Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience;
- Creative & pragmatic analytical approach with a passion for understanding the user base;
- Ability to quickly identify issues and their causes, and effectively solve them;
- Very solid data analysis skills including application of analytical techniques such as graphical analysis, mathematical modelling and hypothesis testing;
- Familiar with SQL, NoSQL and programming techniques to manipulate data;
- Advanced coding skills to build small scripts and applications to support analytical work and develop prototypes;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to nontechnical professionals in English.