"Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for it."
Technical Manager – Belarus
Job Reference: CEU26
- Work with engineers to grow their technical, interpersonal, and leadership skills, and ensure they have the right challenges and necessary context to make use of them;
- Build and manage a team of developers focused;
- Participate in discussions about software architecture;
- Advocate and advance modern software development practices within the team;
- Work closely with teams, product owners, agile coaches and other stakeholders to ensure delivery;
- Build a team from scratch, which will develop mobile based (Android, iOS, Hybrid) software solutions.
- BS/ MS in Software Engineering or related field;
- 10+ years relevant experience;
- You are experienced in leading, coaching and mentoring software developers;
- You have excellent communication skills with which to build relationships, trust, and respect, and are able to leverage this to grow people and the organization;
- You love developing and growing people;
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about current Android and iOS development best practices;
- You have demonstrated strong leadership skills while working with engineers;
- You are excited about making culture choices that positively impact the team;
- You have familiarity and experience operating in complex tech organizations that work with a product that handles users at scale, making use of agile methodologies and tools.