"Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for it."
German Speaking Development Engineer – Germany
Job Reference: COTG02
- Development of components in chassis bearings, from the concept phase through to production start-up;
- Clarification of technical issues both internally and externally;
- Design of components based on customer specifications;
- Definition of tasks for your colleagues in the fields of CAD and FEM;
- Definition of test parts in the prototype phase;
- Compliance with development side project objectives (quality, cost, schedule);
- Participate in design reviews and other project meetings;
- Participate in FMEA sessions;
- Processing of changes in the production phase.
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or Industrial Engineering or technical training with relevant professional experience;
- At least 3 years work experience, ideally in the automotive environment;
- Knowledge in the elastomer and suspension technology would be an advantage;
- A high degree of self-responsibility and self-initiative;
- Teamwork and resilience;
- Familiarity with MS Office programs;
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written.