"Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for it."
Software Developer – Romania
Job Reference: CPR01
- GUI experienced developers only;
- The Software Developer will create a series of web based GUI tools for financial markets software;
- The successful candidate would be able to build high-quality, innovative and high-performance software following Company’s best practices and technical design;
- Responsibilities will also include tackle plans and some documentation;
- This opportunity provides continuous skills development, interesting project work, and career development in an expanding financial technology company.
- Developing in-house bespoke institutional trading systems software and internal portals;
- Understand requests and requirements from stakeholders;
- Proactive completion of work and resolve blockers;
- Code reviews and bug fixes for any project;
- Deploy releases of software components to live.
- BSc/BEng in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering or any other relevant field;
- Postgraduate qualifications or certifications will be considered as an advantage;
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory;
- Web development experience in a .NET environment is mandatory;
- Experience with real-time web applications with high volume updates a bonus;
- Forex or other financial markets knowledge will be considered as an advantage;
- MS SQL, MySQL, and Java desirable;
- Able to learn technical and financial concepts quickly;
- Strong organizational skills, ability to priorities different tasks quickly.
- Ability to work with a team and interact with a flexible and mature attitude to work;
- A "can do" professional attitude and an ability to learn quickly is crucial;
- An element of work related to deployments, code reviews, and bug fixes for other projects advantageous;
- Self-motivated and ambitious.