"Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for it."
Network Build Engineer – Romania
Job Reference: CMA01
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of Ericsson mobile networks core data build techniques - MSC, MSC-S, TSC, MBC, HLR, HLS, MGW, STP, SGSN, and Nokia RSN;
- The ability to manage data build projects covering multiple work streams with interdependencies;
- Knowledge and experience of data validation processes and interactions required for new element integration;
- Knowledge of auditing processes and actions to support data integrity across the network elements;
- Ability to advise design and planning teams on data build structure to ensure ease of on-going activities and reduce fault liability occurring;
- Ability and skills to support network operations in faulting customer affecting failures and reduce customer lost hours.
- Good knowledge of the Magnet Plus, Tektronix INET, and AMDOCs system;
- Good communications skills with the ability to feedback accurate information;
- Good knowledge and understanding of data script building tools;
- Ability to use vendor specific data build tools across various elements;
- An understanding of project management techniques for small delivery activities within the network.